Business Developer – Maintenance Division / Commercial Landscape Company
JOIN THE STANDARD IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE! 30 YEARS AND GROWING
Immediate Position Available: BUSINESS DEVELOPER – MAINTENANCE DIVISION
Property Managers, Professional Business Developers – We want to hear from you !
As a Business Developer you are responsible for assisting the branch in acquiring new customers, sell additional services to existing accounts, and expand clientele. As a Business Developer you are the initial representative of the company and will need to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and foregoing strong relationships with clients while maintaining a pipeline
- Base Salary: $80,000 – $90,000
- Benefits: Medical, PTO
- Company Vehicle
- Expense Account
- Generous Commission Schedule
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- 4 years of experience in landscape maintenance sales preferred.
- Experienced Property Managers Strongly Considered
- English verbal, written and reading comprehension; ability to develop strong client and employee relations.
- Hands on approach to tasks management, employee and customer interaction.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to meet critical deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills; Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
- ONLY LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS NEED APPLY
- FULL JOB DESCRIPTION UPON SUBMISSION OF RESUME
- PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME – RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HRS
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org