Estimator, Intermediate level for commercial landscape
- Create and estimate complete project bid packages.
- Manage and evaluate the bid schedule.
- Attends pre-bid and pre-job meetings with clients, sales and other departments.
- Follows procedures, learns database, forms and documents for estimating department.
- Participates in presentations as requested by Senior Management.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – company events, state of the art facilities.
- Industry leading training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practic
- Compensation: $80,000.00 to $95,000.00, based on skill level
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including 401K
- Relocation reimbursement available for Qualified Candidates.
- 2-3 years estimating experience in the Landscape Industry
- Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Clean driving record
Email Resume – Response within 2 business days!
Call LCS 669 256 1909
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!