Project Manager – Commercial Landscape Construction
We are an innovative, ambitious, collaborative landscape construction company. The General Superintendent is a key member of the construction team. He or she will be engaged in overseeing all field operations with construction contracts to ensure budget compliance, efficiency, and profitability. Projects will consist of public works contracts and commercial contracts.
- Daily work schedule
- Equipment move schedule
- Review weekly payroll and approve
- Review job schedule
- Visit jobs
- Review job cost and variance reports weekly and review jobs with drops of 1% with the Operations Manager and Job Superintendent.
- Review production reports weekly
Training and Safety:
- Assist in training Job Superintendents to increase productivity
- Assist in training Job Superintendents in proper equipment use for the task being performed
- Assist in ensuring that all Field Personnel receive proper work safety training
- Assist in ensuring that all Field Personnel receive proper equipment training. Monitor list of personnel trained on equipment
Goal Setting and Planning:
- Establish quarterly goals for Job Superintendents.
- Establish tool and equipment needs.
- Keep Operations Manager up to date on field issues.
- Visit jobsites and review ways to increase production with Job Superintendent and Foreman.
If you qualify and want to learn more, email your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!