Sr. Project Manager
Award Winning – COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY:
Immediate opening for a qualified Senior Project Manager – Landscape Construction Division ready to join an established 40 plus year company with most Progressive and Enterprising executive team in the industry.
Define your leadership and budget management skills while working with your fellow team members on award winning projects.
The Senior Project Manager is the company’s “Management Representative” financially responsible for the successful/profitable completion of his/her projects. The Senior Project Manager is to manage and control the scope of work defined in the project contract documents, as well as the establishment and maintenance of effective professional working relationships with the Owners, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors,Vendors, Inspectors, and Peers.
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with CLS
- Develop and Maintain Strong Team relations through clear, defined leadership.
- Manage existing project team (Superintendent, Estimator, Purchasing, and outside resources) in all aspects of project development and completion.
- Schedule,coordinate and supervise all construction projects ensuring production, quality and budget controls.
- Manage all project communication including submittals, change orders, RFI, T&M, memorandums, meeting minutes and revisions.
- Process timely billing and job costing data, and correlate with standard estimating procedures.
- Foster cooperation with staff and Project Managers and Account Managers to ensure responsive concern for client needs and expectations.
- Work with the Purchasing department for Procurement of Materials and Equipment
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Executive training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $90k – $100k (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including 401k
- Company Vehicle
- Relocation Services for Qualified Candidate.
- Bonus Incentive Plan.
- Commercial ‘Landscape’ Industry Experience – 5 years minimum / Project Managment – Operational Managment.
- Strong administraive skills
- Professional References required.
- Clean DMV is required.
- Windows – Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Contact CLS for more information: Email resume – Response within 2 business day
Only Landscape Professionals need apply.
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!