VP of Maintenance Operations – Commercial Landscape Company
JUMP START YOUR FUTURE!
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY IN TEXAS
Immediate Position Available: VP of MAINTENANCE OPERATIONS
The Vice-President of Maintenance Operations provides leadership, direction, and goals for multiple branches within the region. Responsible for the continuous success of multiple large branches within the region by improving profitability, streamlining operations, improving sales, controlling costs, and building quality.
- Base Salary: $150,000 – $225,000
- Full Medical Benefits
- 401k matching
- Company Vehicle
- PTO – Two weeks
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- PROVEN Leadership – 6 years Landscape management exp.
- S in Horticulture or Business Mgmt. preferred
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Project / Operational Management
- ONLY LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS NEED APPLY
- FULL JOB DESCRIPTION UPON SUBMISSION OF RESUME
- PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME – RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HRS
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com